Jeffery H. Jimeson
With a passion for fitness that is only outmatched by his passion for his clients’ success, Jeff Jimeson loves the challenge that each individual body brings. He has been a personal trainer since 1994 and thrives on seeing how much his clients change from the inside out. Since 2014 he has been providing off-ice conditioning for many competitive figure skaters. In fact, he lives and breathes fitness, carrying it throughout other areas of his life as well – martial arts, cycling, and nutrition. As a black belt and student of marital arts for years, Jeff knows the importance of focus and working towards a goal. His eleven-year love of on and off-road cycling, including amateur racing, fuels his endurance and excitement for a challenge. Of course, all of these would not reach such high levels of success if it were not for the strong emphasis Jeff places on nutrition. It is by creating a healthy mind and body that he is able to propel himself and his clients to the next level. It is his dedication to your personal goals that sets him apart from other personal trainers.
Education / Seminars
Jeff is fascinated by the bio-mechanics of the body and his love of personal training started when he was studying Biology with an emphasis in Exercise Science at the University of Colorado. He then went on to get a Personal Training Certification at Bally Total Fitness so he could pursue his desire to help people by sharing what he has learned. He has been training from the Physique Etc. personal training studio since 2003.
His additional training also includes:
- Certified Personal Trainer through International Sports Science Association
- Senior sports performance coach through USA weightlifting
- Certified Conditioning Coach through Mixed Martial Arts Association
- Certified Functional Movement Specialist through Functional Movement Systems
- Movement and mobility specialist with The Mobility WOD Institute
- 3rd Degree Black Belt in Karate
- Annual Universal Kempo Karate Schools Association three-day Training Seminar
- Kevin Kearns Functional Training for Sports
- National Strength & Conditioning Seminars in General Fitness and Core Training
- Developed a three-month Progressive Fitness Plan in association with the 90 Fitness Challenge
Jeff is a happily married father of two. Outside of fitness, he loves spending time with his family.